Joe Biden is hiding his shady business dealings abroad behind his National Archives. So we’ve filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) suit against the agency for Biden family’s records and communications regarding travel and finance transactions, as well as communications between the Bidens and several known business associates (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. National Archives (No. 1:23-cv-01432).
We had to sue because the National Archives has yet to produce any records in response to our February 2023 FOIA request for:
Records and/or communications from former Vice President Joseph R. Biden regarding:
- Any communication with Robert Hunter Biden, James Brian Biden, Francis William “Frank” Biden or Sara Jones Biden between January 20, 2009, and January 20, 2017, regarding:
- a) any international or domestic travel
- b) any international or domestic financial activity, including but not limited to banking and financial institutions, overseas bank accounts, credit card companies, bills, invoices, fees, agreements, financial arrangements, payments, wire transfers, contracts, QuickBooks, financial spreadsheets, business proposals, office or residential leases, rent payments, real estate transactions
- Any communication with Robert Hunter Bid en, James Brian Biden, Francis William “Frank” Biden or Sara Jones Biden between January 20, 2009, and January 20, 2017, regarding the following individuals or companies:
a) Devon Archer;
b) JiaQi Bao;
c) Tony Bobulinski;
d) Jeffrey Cooper;
e) Catherine Dodge;
f) Gongwen Dong;
g) James Gilliar;
h) Patrick Ho Chi-ping;
i) Vuk Jeremie;
j) Zang Jianjun;
k) Ye Jianming;
l) Jonathan Li;
m) Joan Mayer or Joan Peugh;
n) Francis Person;
o) Vadim Pozharskyi;
p) Eric Schwerin;
q) Robert Walker;
r) Mervyn Yan;
s) Nita Madhav;
t) Maiy Guttieri
u) Any Metabiota entity or company;
v) Any Rosemont Seneca entity or company;
w) Any Hudson West entity or company;
x) Any Owasco entity or company;
y) Any Bohai Harvest entity or company;
z) Skaneateles LLC;
aa) Eudora Global LLC;
bb) Coldharbour Capital LLC;
cc) Lion Hall Group LLC;
dd) Any CEFC entity or company; and
- Any communication, between January 20, 2009, and January 20, 2017, between or among former Vice President Joseph R. Biden and the individuals or entities set forth in Items 2(a)-(ee) above.
- All records and documents including paper or electronic calendars such as (Outlook or Gmail) regarding former Vice President Joseph R. Biden and the individuals or entities set forth in Items 2(a)-(ee) above.
We explained to the court that in a March letter the National Archives acknowledged receiving the FOIA request, assigned it a case number and claimed it had identified “approximately 1,567 emails, 2,501 electronic files, and 445 pages of potentially responsive records that must be processed in order to respond to your request.”
The Archives also stated that, according to the Code of Federal Regulations, it is required to “notify representatives of the former President and the incumbent President and the former Vice President prior to the release of any Vice Presidentialrecords.” The letter did not say when or even whether any such notice had been given or would be given. On information and belief, no such notice has been given.
On May 10, House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-KY.) released financial records of the Biden family’s business dealings showing that millions of dollars flowed from China and other foreign sources through a labyrinth of Biden family companies:
[The] financial records reveal the Biden family and associates’ complicated network of companies set up during Joe Biden’s vice presidency and the millions the Bidens received from foreign sources. The financial records also reveal how the Bidens used complicated transactions to hide payments from foreign nationals, including CCP-linked associates, and provide clear indications of influence peddling schemes during then-Vice President Biden’s tenure.
Clearly, the Biden National Archives agency is stonewalling the release of thousands of records that could go to the heart of Biden family corruption allegations.
For more you can watch here… https://youtu.be/gzRylE6J1Zw